SITWANTO DEVI MAHILA KALYAN SANSTHAN
Sitwanto Devi Mahila Kalyan Sansthan is a registered society which was
registered under the Society Registration Act 21, 1860 on 11 December 1996.
The society was established by Shri. Madan Mohan Singh, a visionary who
seeded his social entrepreneurship with Sitwanto Devi Mahila Kalyan Sansthan
with the hunger and vision to serve the under privileged in the hinterland of Bihar
The Society was established with a wide spectrum of ideas however the major
initiatives were taken in the field of education because the founder Shri. M.M
Singh believed in a philosophy which vindicates“Education is tool to empower
millions and to be the tool of change in Society”
“The Institutes established by Sitwanto Devi Mahila Kalyan Sansthan has
more than Seventeen Thousand students under its ambit, spread across the
various courses available across the institutes.”
Glimpse at the established Institutes by the Society:
1. Established Institutes in Bihar
- Netaji Subhas Medical College & Hospital, Bihta, Patna.
- Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Bihta, Patna.
- Netaji Subhas Institute of Polytechnic, Bihta, Patna.
2. Established Institutes in Jharkhand.
- Netaji Subhas Medical College & Hospital , Jamshedpur (Proposed)
- Netaji Subhas University, Jamshedpur.
- Netaji Subhas Institute of Business Management, Jamshedpur
- Netaji Subhas Institute of Hotel Management & Catering, Jamshedpur.
- Netaji Subhas Institute of Education, Jamshedpur.
- Netaji Subhas Public School (NSPS), Jamshedpur.
(7 Branches across Jamshedpur and its Periphery)